Skip to main content

Your Shirt size is not available

Being a foodie, controlling your eating habit is one of the most difficult thing and I was no different. I used to be quite athletic few years back playing every game like cricket and football but then with my ever increasing weight I become quite lazy and was not able to walk briskly let alone play any game.

Last week I went shopping and I had some designs in mind that I wanted to buy for myself. After searching for while, I was not able to find a single shirt that I selected and every brand that I went for had the same answer: "Your shirt size is not available".  In simple words I was oversized and overweight !

That hit me hard as this was a sign for me to seriously think about my weight issues. I have been gaining weight for the last few years; from collar size 15.5" to 17", from waist size 36" to 40" in a matter of time. The signs like tshirts not available, symptoms like knee pain and backache were there but I was continuously ignoring and not taking the issues seriously.

  I always had an excuse for not eating healthy or starting gym while weight increase was taking a toll on my body, personality and my overall confidence. 

So, I have decided to take notice of what I am eating and how much I am eating to start from and then gradually removing the unnecessary food items from daily intake.

Details as of today :

Date: 24th Aug 2022

Height : 5'10"

Weight : 110 KGs

Waist : 40"

Chest : 46"

Collar Size : 17" 



Comments